We are looking forward to welcoming back children to our school. A virus called Coronavirus has meant that we have had to stay home to stay safe. This Playmobil video helps to explain what the virus is and why we have had to stay at home.
But now we have been working hard to open our school for children. Your grown up might like to share this story of what it will be like at school.
When you arrive at school you will:
- Notice some tape that helps to keep everyone a safe distance from each other and notices reminding us of the way in and out of school.
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds, remember to sing the ‘Happy Birthday’ song twice, when you arrive at school, after breaktimes and if you sneeze or blow your nose. Your teacher might ask you to wash your hands during the day too especially after you have been outside.
- If you bring a water bottle it will be wiped down by a member of staff.
- You need to use a tissue to blow your nose or when you cough or sneeze. You will be asked to wash your hands after this.
- When you are in class you will notice that the desks are more spaced out – this is because we have to keep a safe distance from other people.
- When it is time for lunch you will eat your lunch in the classroom
- You will be spending some time outside for outdoor learning and playing! The adults working in school will explain the areas you can play in. You’ll need to play apart from friends but you can still have fun!
- If you feel unwell you must tell an adult straight away so we can look after you.
Enjoy watching our Slideshow which shows what some parts of school look like.