Our School Uniform consists of the follow:
- Royal blue St. Joseph’s sweatshirt/cardigan with school badge (no navy please)
- White polo shirt, blouse or shirt
- Grey skirt, pinafore or trousers
- Blue and white checked/striped dress or grey shorts (warm weather)
- Plain grey or white school socks/tights (no coloured/patterned socks or tights allowed)
- Suitable for the weather conditions as children will be outside every day whenever possible
- Blue St Joseph’s Stormproof Coat (available but optional)
- Blue St Joseph’s Fleece (available but optional)
- Plain black flat shoes
- No trainers, heels or wedges of any description
- Shoes must be suitable for a variety of activities as children will be moving around school, going up and down the stairs and playing in the playground.
- Black shorts and t. shirt in team colour (whole school)
- REC, Y1 & Y2 – black plimsolls
- KS2 – Black plimsolls or black trainers
Swimming (Y2 onwards)
- Swimming trunks/costume, towel, swimming hat and goggles
- No two-piece swimming costumes
- Absolutely no jewellery (except watches) allowed. Please note this includes earrings, regardless of when a child’s ears were pierced.
- No oversized or brightly coloured hair accessories are allowed. Please stick to blue, white, grey or black plain hair ties/bobbles or slides.
- Long hair must be tied back at all times.
- No oversized bags are allowed. Most year groups have a cloakroom area within the classroom and therefore we recommend school book bags and PE bags as space is limited. Book and PE bags are available to order with uniform (again this is optional).
- Children must not come to school with dyed hair, shaved in lines or any extreme styles.
It is essential that school clothing and personal property be clearly marked with your child’s name. (Uniform ordered through the school’s supplier can have your child’s name embroidered at the time of purchase.)
How to Order
Order direct from our supplier and have your order delivered to your home address. Please visit the Emblematic website (St Joseph’s Primary School, Stanley).